Sunday, January 17, 2010

Final Boss : 1st post

It has been a while since my last post, and I figured it's about time I give the blog a little makeover. Now things look cleaner and maybe I'll feel more compelled to update the blog. About the self-imposed once-a-week entry? Well, it really is just another way to get myself to work instead of procrastinating about it.

Here's a little project I've been working on for the past months, crudely titled:


Basically a parody of the final bosses in video games in general, this game intends to mimick the cliches found in the most climatic moments of a generic action/adventure game.

 As of now, the project remains early in development and is likely to remain so for some time, seeing as I have some other projects to attend to.

Stay tuned for more updates next week.

No comments: